Wall graphics are more than advertising - they are mood setters, space definers, and product enhancers, all using a flexible and durable vinyl sign material applied directly to your wall.
Wall graphics are cost effective, applicable to many different situations and the sky is the limit when it comes to designing.
Today's materials are improving so the graphics are better than ever. New vinyl substrates offer several different options for different applications. There are removable and permanent options, matte and glossy options among many other options.
Wall graphics are environmentally friendly as they use very little materials and eco-friendly inks are available for some options. They are also good at solving problems that lurk on your walls!
See this example of a wall graphic:
This photo was restored by Curiosity Art and Framing from my private collection. It is printed on a removable matte vinyl. This wall is their display wall for their photo restoration services. If you look closely, there was a problem with the wall. Yes, there is a non-functioning vacuum port on that wall! We successfully applied the wall graphic around the port and - viola - problem solved.
As you can see, we used this sepia toned removable wall graphic to display a service provided by the business. It cost around $100 to be printed (design and installation extra). It highlights that this business does photo restoration and fills in the space under their physical models. This is one effective way to use wall graphics.
Other uses for wall graphics are:
1. Moving clients around the store. Your wall graphics can point them to the cashier, fitting rooms, product displays, washrooms, etc. If your store changes it is easy to change the wall graphics - just replace them with the new information.
2. Add color, interest, mood, light, etc. to your space. Need to brighten up a dull area - add some light colors. Too much reflection - add darker graphics on matte material. Need to tone down the energy - add your calming blues and greens in a stunning wall graphic.
3. Bring attention to a forgotten corner. This wall graphic is used to draw attention of the customer in the storefront and invite them into the back room to look at the movie poster display which sits right under the photo. A very intelligent use of an economical wall graphic.
4. Create a focus wall. Use artwork, photographs, quotes, or graphic designs to convey your message to the world! Creating a great focus wall lets potential customers know more about you, your services and whether you are a business they want to support. An empty wall also sends a message - just be careful it's the message you want to send!!
5. Advertise a special event, item or personal achievement. These are all great ways to engage a customer in your business. Wall graphics don't add any clutter to your floor, so if you are a small area, consider wall graphics to add to your messaging.
6. Welcome and thank your clients. You can't replace the personal touch of welcoming and thanking your clients, customers or guests. You can add to that message with well designed wall graphics which are strategically placed around your business. Look at areas over your doors, on columns, under counters for places to put your message. (Remember that wall graphics are flexible and can conform to wall surfaces.)
7. Environmentally friendly and cost effective. Wall graphics printed with latex ink are kind to the environment. Also, the substrate is very thin so uses minimal materials. Other forms of signage require frames, chains, stands, bolts, etc., where wall graphics are simply applied to a suitable wall. Sometimes, simple is better.
I hope that I have encouraged you to look into wall graphics for your business, workshop or home studio. They really are a fantastic flexible option for conveying messages.
Heartland Promotions can provide more expertise in this area with design services and printing services in Canada. Local installation to central Alberta is available.
Feel free to get in touch.